- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
2. Information covered by this Policy
2.1 Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
2.2 Sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by 3FIL, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to 3FIL for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by 3FIL for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- that a visitor may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of 3FIL’s website;
- to provide information or interactive services through this website, to the visitor’s e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be sent by post, to the visitor’s postal address;
- to seek the visitor’s feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services offered on 3FIL’s website;
- to process orders or applications submitted by the visitor;
- to administer or otherwise carry out 3FIL’s obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with 3FIL;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor’s needs;
- to process and respond to requests, improve 3FIL’s operations, and communicate with visitor/s about 3FIL’s products, services and businesses; and
- to allow the visitor to subscribe to 3FIL’s news alerts.
4. Collection of Information
5. Access, Correction of Information and withdrawal of consent
6. Retention, Processing and storage of Information:
6.2 3FIL has implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards and have a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place, which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected with 3FIL’s nature of business. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
7. Disclosure of Information
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation;
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such Information.
- The Information is processed legitimately and appropriately by the business partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements.
- The business partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the Information shared.
8. Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact :
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org